The cost of annual membership in SPACE is $20. The membership year runs
from July 1-June 30.
. The benefits of membership include:
• priority knowledge of SPACE-sponsored programs, such as 'Googol of Games'
• priority knowledge for SPACE-sponsored extra-curricular activities, such
as field trips
• invitations to SPACE-sponsored informational forums on topics such as
testing, acceleration, and educational opportunities for gifted children
• direct access to information about issues pertaining to gifted children
• direct access to a network of involved, supportive parents
• involvement in the creation of programs to help our
highest-ability learners reach their full potential
SPACE dues should be sent to the following address:
11 Joyous Lane
Glenville, NY 12302
For more information on becoming a member of SPACE, please contact us at
SGSPACE1@aol.com (or click on the e-mail link at the top of our Home Page).
SPACE members are also encouraged to join AGATE (Advocacy for Gifted and
Talented Education in NYS, Inc.). For information on AGATE, click
on our home page.