Throw your heart over the fence, and the rest will follow.:
Executive Vice President:
P. O. Box 1083, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
Las Madrecitas is an auxiliary of the Charitable Children's Guild of the Los
Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital, located in downtown Los Angeles. The
organization began in 1956 through the efforts of Mrs. Harold D. Leslie, Jr.
The original membership included twelve ladies. We have grown over time and
have an average of 85-105 active members. In 1965, Las Madrecitas took on the
sponsorship of Las Ninas de las Madrecitas, a junior auxiliary of high school
Club membership is open to any woman who is interested in the aims and
purposes of this Auxiliary and who meet the requirements of the Auxiliary. A
prospective provisional meeting is usually held in January or February
The object of this organization shall be to promote the welfare of crippled
children, through public relations, volunteers, and financial assistance in
cooperation with the Charitable Children's Guild of Orthopaedic Hospital.
Las Madrecitas is proud of its long history and its record of service to
Orthopaedic Hospital. Las Madrecitas also promotes the importance of community
service in the Palos Verdes area.